Alabama Death certificate, Crenshaw County, AL
Contributed by Lisa Graham (Lisagraham32@aol.com)
John A. Barnes- 1960
Certificate Of Death State File No. 11211
1. Name- John A. Barnes
2. Date of Death - April 25, 1960
3. Place or County- Muscogee, Columbus, Medical Center
4. Usual Residence - GA. Muscogee, Columbus, length of stay- 39 Years
5. Sex - Male 6. Race- White 7. Birthplace- Crenshaw County, Ala. USA
8. Birth- Jan. 15, 1877 9. age 83 years 10. Widowed X- Fannie Hall Barnes
11. Usual Occupation- Retired Grocer
12. Unknown if in Military
13. Father's name- JOSEPH Barnes
14. Mother's Name -Caroline Jackson Barnes
15. X Not a Farm 16. X-removal of body on 04/27/1960 to
Cemetery- Memorial- Location- Montgomery AL.
17. Embalmer # 1439
18. Mortician- Britton & Dobbs Funeral Homes, Inc.
19. Mortician's address- 1114 1st Ave. Columbus, Ga.
20. Informant- Mrs. W. M. King- Daughter of deceased
21. Informant address, Columbus Ga.
22. Cause of death- Acute Pancretitis
23. Autopsy X yes
25. Date Recorded by registar 5-6-1960
26. register's signature- Thrash
27. I hereby certify that I attended the deceased from April 24, 1960 to April
1950 and he was last alive on April 25, 1960. His death occured at 8:20 A.M.
28. William P. Mc Clure ? Signature, Columbus Ga, 5-5-1960
From the Pensacola News Journal Pensacola Florida as published
on FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2004
MARY BELLE ETHERIDGE
Mary Belle Etheridge, 83 of Pensacola, passed away Thursday, March 04, 2004.
Mrs. Etheridge was born in Luverne, Alabama on August 8, 1920. She was retired from Smith Bakery.
Mrs. Etheridge was preceded in death by her daughter, Joyce Etheridge. She is survived by, three sons, Ronald Etheridge of Pittsburgh, PA., Frank Etheridge of Williston, FL. and Dan Etheridge of Pensacola; one daughter, Carolyn Paul of Pensacola; one sister, Louise Sheffield of Mobile, Alabama; nine grandchildren; ten great grandchildren. Visitation will be from 5:00 to 7:00 Pm Friday, March 5, 2004 at Eastern Gate Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be at 11:00 am Saturday, March 6, 2004 at Eastern Gate Memorial Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Eastern Gate Memorial Gardens. Eastern Gate Fune! ral Home is in charge. Pallbearers will be grandsons. In lieu of flowers the family wishes donations be made to Covenant Hospice,
2001 N. Palafox Street, Pensacola, Florida 32501.
© "Tracking Your Roots"
All material contained on these pages is furnished for the free use of those researching
their family origins. Any commercial use, without the consent of the host/author of
these pages is prohibited--Copyright is retained by the author/contributor of the material and publication to any medium, electronic or non-electronic, without consent
is in violation of the law. All persons contributing material for posting on
these pages do so in recognition of its free, non-commercial distribution, and are responsible for assuring that no copyright is violated by submission.